To access the Laboratory Manuals, select your year of study and then course. The manuals can be downloaded in .pdf format.
Note 1: Please familiarize yourself with the Laboratory Safety Rules and Procedures by downloading the Safety Procedures Manual.
Note 2: Each student is required to read, understand and sign the Safety Rules Acknowledgement Form that is also available for download below. You will NOT be permitted to begin a practical session before you have signed this form and had it checked by the lab technician.
Year One Manuals
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering (BME 1102)
- Physical Electronics (EEE 1105)
- Digital Electronics (EEE 1209)
- Workshop Practice (EEE 1202/ PEEM 1202)
Year Two Manuals
- Electronic Circuits (BME 2102)
- Measurement and Instrumentation (EEE 2102)
- Analogue Electronics (BCE 2202)
- Logic Circuits (BME 2206)
- Circuit Analysis and Design (BME 2202)
Year Three Manuals
- Power Electronics (EEE 3208)
Year Four Manuals
- Electrical Installation and Design (EEE 4105)