Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/www/fast.must.ac.ug/wp-content/plugins/teamshowcase184/tshowcase.php on line 3651
- Go to https://applications.must.ac.ug
- If you don’t have a user account yet, click “SIGN UP NOW”, fill in the form and submit. A Password will then be sent to your email and phone number provided. If you already have an account, proceed to step 3
- Enter you email address and password that has been sent to your phone number/email address to login
- Select the application category e.g. Undergraduate Direct Entry and click “Apply Now”
- Fill in the application form and submit
- Click "Pay for Form" to generate a payment reference number to be used for paying application fees in the bank
- If you’re a degree, diploma holder or postgraduate applicant, Click "Print Form" and attach the printed form to the hard copies of certified academic and other the supporting documents and mail the hard copies to the University or submit it to any of the liaison offices
- Go to the bank and pay the application fees using the payment reference number generated in “Step 6”. You can also pay by MobileMoney.
- Your application is complete only after successful payment of application fees. The payment status will change to paid.