Job Title and Affiliation
Assistant Lecturer and Undergraduate Project Co-ordinator, Electrical and Electronics Department, FAST, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Mbarara Uganda
My main research interest centers on modern spectrum management techniques. From determining the level of actual spectrum utilization through spectrum occupancy measurements to the analysis of such data and developing models that can predict the future status of allocated channels Signal Processing, Renewable Energies, Microwaves, Radar Systems, Nano Technology.
Masters in Telecommunication Systems, University of Science and Technology Houari Boumediene, Algeria, 2012-2014
Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering University of Science and Technology Houari Boumediene, Algeria, 2009-2012
Certificate in French Language University of Algiers 2008 - 2009
Key Technical Skills:
MATLAB, C & C++ Programming, Communication System Simulation of Key Mobile Technologies, Spectrum Data Analysis &MCS Spectrum Analyzer Software, VHDL & HTML
Microsoft Office Suite&Computer Troubleshooting
ADS (ADVANCED DESIGN SYSTEMS, PSIM, ISIS & PORTEUS, CSS, Cisco CCNA and system, Component Linux based operating systems, LAN/WAN design, and support, Fiber optics technologies
Assistant Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering department, Mbarara University of Science and Technology January 2021 to date
Lecturer and Associate Dean in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Kampala International University
July 2016 - January 2021.
Lecturer in Engineering Department, Mutesa1 Royal University January 2015 – December 2017
Stephen Ndubusi Nnamchi, O.D.Sanya, K.Zaina and Vicent Gabrrial, (Sept 2018). Development of dynamic thermal input models for simulation of photovoltaic generators. International Journal of Ambient Energy DOI: 10.1080/01430750.2018.1517676
K.Zaina, sulaiman sani, Theophilus Ekpa and Abdrrahuman, (May 2019). On Improving Power Supply Flexibility J of NAMP. Journal of Mathematics Physics 48 347-352
English, French, Arabic, Swahili, Luganda
- M.Tech Chemical Engineering (Petroleum Science and Technology), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati India;
- Bsc. Petroleum Geoscience and Production, Makerere University Kampala Uganda
- Biomass conversion into chemicals
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Plastic wastes utilization
- Chemical Process modeling and simulation
- O. Fortunate and N. Kishore, “Computational Fluid Dynamics Investigation on Catalytic Hydrodeoxygenation of a Bio-Oil Model Compound in a Fluidized Bed Reactor,” J. Therm. Sci. Eng. Appl., vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1–11, 2021. DOI: 10.1115/1.4050565
- Laboratory technician in the department of electrical and electronics engineering at the Faculty of Applied Science and Technology.
- Department coordinator of practical timetabling and management
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering (2020) Kyambogo University
- National Diploma in Electrical engineering (2015) UTC Elgon
- Electrical Technician in Coca Cola Beverages Africa, Rwenzori bottling plant Namanve.
- Apprentice in PW Electrical, South Africa.
- Siemens PLC service 1 and programming 1
- Industrial automation and control by Alpes Technologies
- Power systems network analysis
- Optimization of maintenance and productivity of small and large industrial organizations
- Control Systems Engineering