Denis Igambi is an Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (MIE), Faculty of Applied Science and Technology (FAST), Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST). Denis has developed a lot experience in research & development in fields of product design and development as well as embedded systems. Denis has been part of National Enterprise Corporation (NEC) as a mechanical/information/electronics engineer in the research & development department with a number of responsibilities i.e., product design & manufacturing processes development, computer vision applications for military applications, CAD/CAM processes, e.t.c.
1) MSc. Information and Communications/Electronics Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing, China.
2) BSc. Mechanical Engineering (First-class honors), Makerere University (MUK), Kampala, Uganda.
1) Mechanical design and product development,
2) Computer aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM),
3) Structural analysis,
4) Artificial intelligence and machine learning,
5) Applied advanced mathematics in engineering,
6) Digital signal processing and its applications,
7) Embedded systems and robotics,
8) Computer vision and algorithm development.
1) Robust Adaptive Beamforming Based on Desired Signal Power Reduction and Output Power of Spatial Matched Filter, Denis Igambi, Xiaopeng Yang, Babur Jalal, IEEE Access 2018.