Administration, Teaching Staff
- Assistant Lecturer, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- Faculty Coordinator Engineering labs
- Felix has a Master of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering from UCT, South Africa and holds a first-class Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering from MUST, Uganda.
- Engineering mechanics
- Digital communication systems
- Engineering mathematics
- Machine learning and Deep learning for health technologies, Biomechanics, Medical imaging, Geometric and statistical modelling, Medical image processing and analysis, 3D image reconstruction, Health technology management.
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering candidate (Cape Town, 2020)
- BSc in Computer Engineering (Mbarara, 2016)
- Probabilistic morphable model fitting (Cape Town, 2018)
- Statistical shape modelling (Cape Town, 2018)
- Machine learning summer school (Stellenbosch, 2019)