Assistant Lecturer ,Electrical and Electronics Department.
In-charge of the Learning Management System (LMS) and Library resources at Faculty Level.
Master’s Degree in Technology Innovation and Industrial Development from Makerere University,
Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication Engineering from Kyambogo University,
Ordinary Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Kyambogo University.
Oak Seed Executive Leadership Course with Institute of National Transformation (INT), Uganda
Linking industry with academia in terms of skills development to ensure a more deliberate move of producing relevant graduates that join the market place. This involves developing curricula to assist in enhancing skills development.
Increasing the number of females that pursue Science and Technology related fields using my current position as Vice Chair Women in Engineering (WIE) 2018, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE) Uganda Subsection. This involves programs such as organizing boot camps, career talks, setting up laboratories and libraries in tertiary institutions, primary and secondary schools.
Co-founder, Association of Christian Technologists and Engineers (ACTE).
Engineering Education (Pedagogy practices)
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Knowledge Management Systems
Course Units Taught
Systems Engineering, Technical Report writing, Communication Systems, Optical Fibre Technology, Computer Networks and Data Communication and Silicon Technology.
Projects Undertaken and Supervised Include;
- PH Detecting and Analyzing System (2017/2018)
- Internal Bleeding Detector (2016/2017)
- Design of an Antenatal Healthcare System integrated with mobile technology towards improving Service Delivery (2016/2017)
- A Digital Transformer Fault Detection System with SMS Notification (2016/2017)
- Design and Implementation of an Automatic Traffic Light Control System for Emergency Vehicles (2011/2012)
- Design and Construction of an Automatic Temperature Control System for Mbarara University Microbiology Laboratory (2011/2012)
- Design of a Microprocessor Based Automatic Door Opener (2011/2012)
- Design of an Online Internet Application System for Broadband Customers of Uganda Telecom (2010/2011)