Civil Engineering Professional with a Masters of Science in Railway Engineering (Civil Infrastructure) awarded by Addis Ababa University in 2019 and a Bachelors of Engineering (Civil) from Ndejje University in 2016. I have experience in water resources, Environmental, hydrology and drainage engineering, watershed management, GIS and Remote Sensing, Project planning and management, Contract Administration, and construction supervision skills. My core strengths include good organization/planning, technical analysis, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills with ability to work and relate with a wide range of people, from multicultural backgrounds. Committed, resourceful team player with high integrity and strong organizational skills. Good command of English; fluent in reading and writing.
April. 2022-to date: Assistant Lecturer, Mbarara University of Science and Technology
Sept. 2021 -April 2022: Engineer, National Water and Sewerage Corporation
Aug. 2019 – April 2022: Assistant Lecturer, Ndejje University
Aug. 2019 – April 2022: Assistant coordinator, Water Research and Development Centre- Ndejje University
Aug. 2019 –Sept. 2021: Projects Engineer, Mwemat Engineering and Developments Consults Limited
Aug 2016-Oct 2017: Graduate Trainee, Mwemat Engineering and Developments Consults Limited
Aug. 2016- Oct 2017 : Graduate Assistant, Ndejje University
2017 African Railway Center of Excellence award: Awarded a scholarship to pursue an MSc. Railway Engineering (Civil Infrastructure) at Addis Ababa University, 2019.
2012 Compassion International: Awarded a scholarship to pursue a Bachelors of Engineering (Civil) at Ndejje University, 2012.
- Examining the Most Feasible Water Treatment Methods for Development and Implementation in Ndejje Schools (2021).
- Assessing and Improving on Water and Sanitation Infrastructure with Winter land primary school in Ndejje Community (2021).
- Flood Analysis and Hydraulic competence of existing drainage structure along Addis Ababa Light Rail Transit (https://scholarhub.ui.ac.id/jessd/vol4/iss2/5/)
- Evaluation of willingness to pay toward improving water supply services in Sebeta town, Ethiopia (2166/washdev.2021.204)
- Optimizing laterite cement blocks in the construction of masonry using quarry dust (iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/802/1/012056)
- Higher Education Partnerships for Sub Sahara Africa workshop on the theme “Engineering Education for Development” on the 15th – 16th July 2021.
- Higher Education Partnerships for Sub Sahara Africa workshop on the theme “Enriching Engineering Education to meet Societal Demands supported” on the 28th – 29th January 2021.
- Higher Education Partnerships for Sub Sahara Africa workshop on the theme “University-industry collaborations in supporting engineering education” on the 19th – 20th August 2020.
- 1st Delft international conference on Sociohydrology on 6th – 8th September 2021, Delft Netherlands.
- 1st East African Community Science, Technology and Innovation Conference and The Academia-Public-Private Partnership Forum (APPPF) And Exhibitions 23-25 October 2019, Kampala, Uganda.